Prepare to submit for certification
To submit a Matter integration for certification, you must include the following for review:
- Test Results review — Validates Google Home Test Suite results and any additional materials that apply to the device certification.
- Company profile review — Confirms the accuracy of the company information. Make sure you use the CSA vendor ID in the Matter integration. Complete the vendor ID verification form for us to verify.
- Policy review — Verifies that your device complies to Google's policy guidelines.
Also do the following to pass certification review:
- Upload the before and after product images before creating a version.
- Field Trial needs to stop before submitting a version for certification. If Field Trial is needed, you will need to create another version with the Field Trial results.
- Make sure the hardware version used in Test Suite is the same as the CSA certification.
Submit your Matter integration for certification
Once all reviews are complete, you can submit your integration for certification.
Google Home Developer Console :
- Go to Matter > Certify.
- Integrations that are ready for submission appears in the Integrations for
- If the status is Not Ready, click View issues to see the instructions on how to move forward.
- Click Submit once you're ready to submit your integration for certification.
- Make sure all sections of the Submit certification page are completed and all required information has been uploaded. Click Submit when ready.
- Your integration appears in the Submitted for Certification section.
Certification review takes one business week to process. Once your integration is certified, you can choose to launch your integration immediately or later.
If the review was rejected, see Check Certification Status for more information.
Any integration listed in the Submitted for Certification section can be cancelled.
- Select the integration version you would like to withdraw and click Withdraw.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Withdraw to confirm.
After withdrawing, the withdrawn version is moved back to the Integrations for certification section and the status changes back to Ready.