You can get helpful usage metrics about your integrations with Google Cloud Monitoring. Use Cloud Monitoring to create dashboards and widgets, set up alerts, and access metrics data programmatically.
On the Google Cloud Monitoring dashboard page, you can find the following predefined dashboards that display various charts and metrics for your integrations.
- Google Home Analytics: Displays aggregated metrics across all your integrations.
- Google Home Analytics - Cloud Integration: Displays detailed metrics and fulfillment statistics for your Cloud-to-cloud integration.
- Google Home Analytics - Local Integration: Displays detailed metrics and fulfillment statistics for your Local Home SDK integration.
- Google Home Analytics - Matter Integration: Displays detailed metrics and fulfillment statistics for your Matter integration.
- Google Home Analytics - Camera Quality: Displays additional metrics and fulfillment statistics for cameras, including troubleshooting metrics for streaming protocols like WebRTC.
You can also browse the sample library or create your own.
There are several ways to access Monitoring dashboards, also referred to as Analytics.
- To access Cloud Monitoring from the Projects list on the Google Home Developer Console, click View from the Analytics heading. If your project is already open, click Analytics from the main menu.
- To access Cloud Monitoring from the Google Cloud Console, click View all products, then go to Operations > Monitoring.
- Finally, you can go directly to the Monitoring dashboard. The button below
takes you to the dashboard for the Google Cloud project that you
accessed most recently:
Defaults and visibility
Predefined dashboards only display when you have project metrics available from the past 14 days.
Dashboard charts default to the last hour. If your data does not display, use the TIME selection to adjust your time-frame accordingly.
Cloud Monitoring monitors the
assistant_action_project resource type,
and provides the following metrics:
Count of intent requests, labeled with
Distribution of latencies for intent requests, labeled with
Daily active users, labeled with
Weekly active users, labeled with
Monthly active users, labeled with
To view and query metrics, click Metrics explorer from Cloud Monitoring.
To learn more about using Cloud Monitoring in your project, see the following documentation:
- Pricing: Details on allotments and overage costs.
- Quotas and limits: Details on limits and retention policies for monitoring usage.