Resources for development questions, reporting issues, and staying connected to the community can be found below.
If you've got a question or hit a snag, our developer communities are the best places to get answers from other Smart Home developers:
For help with general development questions - find answers from the smart
home developer community under the
- Smart Home Developer Forum Discuss, collaborate, and ask questions about our Smart Home integrations.
Report a bug or request new features
You can report issues or send us feedback through our public issues tracker.
Before filing a new issue or feature request, please check to see if there is a preexisting open issue that applies.
If you don't see your issue already listed, please use the appropriate template to report the issue or send us feedback:
- General Google smart home issues
- Local Home SDK issues
- Invocation and localization issues
- New device type request
- New device trait request
Do you have review status questions?
If your smart home Action has been submitted and in review for more than a month without communication from us, please reach out so that we can help get you unstuck.
Stay up to date on news, discussions, and community events.
- Sign up for the quarterly Google Home Developer Newsletter, which covers major smart home developer news and events.
- Join the Smart Home Announcements Google Group to get monthly smart home news and announcements, including notification of documentation updates.
- Save the Smart Home Developer YouTube playlist to your YouTube library.